Hello friends, today through this post we will give you very important information about TIPN. Most of the people may be feeling new to read this. Some people may have also come to the question that, what is this TPIN. It is said to be used. So, friends, today we will give you complete information about TPIN.
Today’s era is considered to be a digital age. Digital era is as good as it is bad and terrible. In this digital age all your data is online. It also has an advantage. Most of the work is done in few minutes. We have Most documents do not have to be kept. Along with that there is a danger. Our online data is also at high risk of being stolen and because of this our documents are misused.
In this digital age, security is very essential for your data. Data security consists of security codes like Two Step Verification, One Time Password (OTP), TPIN. With this help, we can secure any of our data.
TPIN Longform: –
Most people do not know the longform of TPIN. TPIN stands for Telephone Personal Identification Number. This TPIN is only used for a demat trading account.
What is the meaning of TPIN: –
You will find it very strange to read this word TPIN. Most people will not even know what TPIN is. According to the Share Market Ratio, only 5 percent of people in our country open demat accounts in the stock market. Only 2 or 3 percent of them Only a very few people know what TPIN means.
TPIN is an important and secret factor. It is the only people who are interested in the stock market only. People reading TPIN must have come up with an idea that it will be a password or security PIN. TIPN is used only for trade. (Trade). It provides security to your shares and data. The TPIN code is 6 digits long. In addition to TPIN, POA was also used many times before. You cannot do online transaction without using MPIN. Similarly, if you have to access the trade, then it is very important for you to have a TPIN.
What is TPIN: – TPIN means telephone personal identification verification. Use of TPIN
Customer authenticity is done for verification. TPIN is the security of a demat trading account.
Who generates TPIN: –
The TPIN code is generated by the Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL). The TPIN code is used to take stock and to sell stocks.
The use of TPIN is called:
We use our Google UPI for online money transfer. OTP is used for data verification. Similarly, TPIN is used to trade our asset in online trading demat account of shares market. Is done for security.
Truth of TPIN: –
1) Only user can use TPIN. There is nothing broker can do in them.
2) It is a 6 digit password. You can reset it anytime.
3) By authorizing it together, it remains active for 3 months.
4) If you are trading then you can check your TPIN anytime.
5) If you do not get TPIN, you can generate it yourself.
Advantages of TPIN: –
1) In the past, POA was required to transfer shares. If you can buy and sell shares using TPIN
2) TPIN is very beneficial for transaction of demat account.
3) withdrawl transaction requires TPIN.
How to generate TPIN: –
If you do daily trading then you must have TPIN. TPIN started in June 2020. To generate TPIN you must register your email and phone number on your trading account.
Steps to generate TPIN: –
1) To generate a new TPIN, you must first click on https://edis.cdslindia.com/home/generatepin this website.
2) Later in the next step you put your BO ID and also put your PAN card number under it.
3) Next on next step, an OTP will be sent to your register mobile number or email. Put that OTP in the same box.
4) After inserting OTP you will have OTP verification and your TPIN will come on your mobile.
Friends, we hope that you have got all the important information you like, then like it, and share it to your friends. TPIN is mandatory for share transaction in this digital age. If you have any question or suggestion about TPIN You must tell us the comment box.